SCRIPTED LESSON PLANS
The lesson plan book is composed of 32 lessons, one for each little book! All Lesson Plans are parent and teacher-friendly, scripted so the parent or teacher is provided the words to use in teaching, and possible child responses are included as well. The children's format for learning incorporates the five critical areas of reading: Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Vocabulary, Fluency, and Comprehension.
- The lesson plan book is composed of 32 lessons—one for each little book!
- These lesson plans are parent-teacher friendly. They are scripted so the parent or teacher is provided the words to use in teaching, and possible child responses are included too.
- The format of every lesson incorporates the five critical areas of reading—phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension. This is a particularly useful supplement for Latter-day Saint homeschoolers.
- The “comprehension” section in each lesson can initiate parent-child conversations about gospel concepts.
WHY USE SCRIPTED LESSON PLANS?
- Teach Gospel principles and reading simultaneously
- Use Scientifically based reading research
- Easy to use, simple instructions
- Help your child develop a love for the Book of Mormon
HOW TO USE SCRIPTED LESSON PLANSView the Guide!