THE COMPLETE COLLECTION
Get started with Little Books, Picture Pages, and Scripted Lesson Plans!
Book of Mormon Little Books, are new color-coded paperback Latter-day Saint titles that can be effectively used to accelerate reading. Jumpstart your child’s reading skills as they relate their lives to Lehi’s family and other book of Mormon stories through over 32 books.
Providing a foundation for positive reading experiences, give your children a jump start to read the actual Book of Mormon Familiar Book of Mormon words, characters, and stories are all introduced in the Little Books; helping inspire a love for the Book of Mormon. Prepare children for school, help them choose the right, and support them in their spiritual growth and in their education.
- Color-coded paperback Latter-day Saint titles that can be effectively used to accelerate reading.
- Levels A, B, and C help beginning readers to relate their lives to Lehi’s family members through realistic fiction. Levels D, E, and F include scripturally accurate non-fiction children stories about the Book of Mormon with scriptural references.
- Book of Mormon Little Books provide a foundation for positive reading experiences and give children a jump start to read the actual Book of Mormon because the characters, stories, and familiar Book of Mormon words and language are introduced in the Little Books.
- These children’s books inspire a love of reading for the beginner, prepare children for school, help them choose the right, and support them in their spiritual growth and in their education.
Get started with Book of Mormon Picture Pages and enhance comprehension and gospel learning! With over 2,241 pages covering the entire Book of Mormon, help establish a pattern of family scripture study to develop and strengthen testimonies!
- Book of Mormon Picture Pages allows families to DRAW THEIR OWN pictures of Book of Mormon happenings.
- They are effective for all ages—Primary, Young Women, Young Men and their parents too!
- Each picture page has a blank area for drawing a picture, an understandable caption at the bottom, and scriptural references.
- The entire Book of Mormon is covered with 2,241 Picture Page captions and scriptural references, which can be printed as you go.
- Family binders, including all the drawn pictures, become books of learning during their creation, and as they are re-read time and time again.
- Spiritual scripture stories help children to choose the right and leave indelible impressions on children’s minds as they draw.
7 BENEFITS OF USING PICTURE PAGES
- Establish a pattern of family scripture learning to develop and strengthen testimonies
- When children draw pictures of what they understand-or are attempting to understand-an indelible impression is made on their minds
- Picture pages provide a user-friendly format for busy parents who desire to provide ongoing, meaningful scripture study for children of various ages
- Self-expression of each family member becomes a combined family effort resulting in treasured family books that document individual growth
- Regularly doing picture pages creates a family tradition of togetherness and bonding opportunities
- Children feel self-worth when they know their own contributions are valued and preserved in the "Family Picture Page Books."
- Re-reading the pages while viewing the family's drawings cement the meaning
HOW TO USE PICTURE PAGES
SCRIPTED LESSON PLANS
The lesson plan book is composed of 32 lessons, one for each little book! All Lesson Plans are parent and teacher-friendly, scripted so the parent/teacher is provided the words to use in teaching, and possible child responses are included as well. The children's format for learning incorporates the five critical areas of reading: Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Vocabulary, Fluency, and Comprehension.
- The lesson plan book is composed of 32 lessons—one for each little book!
- These lesson plans are parent-teacher friendly. They are scripted so the parent-teacher is provided the words to use in teaching, and possible child responses are included too.
- This children’s format for learning incorporates the five critical areas of reading—phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension—as a part of every lesson, a particularly useful supplement for Latter-day Saint homeschool groups.
- These lessons can initiate parent-child conversations about gospel concepts.
WHY USE SCRIPTED LESSON PLANS?
- Teach Gospel principles and reading simultaneously
- Use Scientifically based reading research
- Easy to use, simple instructions
- Help your child develop a love for the Book of Mormon
HOW TO USE SCRIPTED LESSON PLANS