Get started with Book of Mormon Picture Pages to enhance comprehension and gospel learning! With over 2,241 pages covering the entire Book of Mormon, help establish a pattern of family scripture study to develop and strengthen testimonies!
- Book of Mormon Picture Pages allow families to DRAW THEIR OWN pictures of Book of Mormon happenings.
- They are effective for ALL AGES—Primary, Young Women, Young Men and their parents too!
- Each picture page has a blank area for drawing a picture, an understandable caption at the bottom, and scriptural references.
- The entire Book of Mormon is covered with 2,241 Picture Pages, which can be printed as you go.
- Family binders, including all the drawn pictures, become books of learning during their creation, and as they are re-read time and time again.
- Spiritual scripture stories help children to choose the right and leave indelible impressions on children’s minds as they draw.
7 BENEFITS OF USING PICTURE PAGES
- Establish a pattern of family scripture learning to develop and strengthen testimonies.
- When children draw pictures of what they understand-or are attempting to understand-an indelible impression is made on their minds.
- Picture pages provide a user-friendly format for busy parents who desire to provide ongoing, meaningful scripture study for children of various ages.
- Self-expression of each family member becomes a combined family effort resulting in treasured family books that document individual growth.
- Regularly doing picture pages creates a family tradition of togetherness and bonding opportunities.
- Children feel self-worth when they know their own contributions are valued and preserved in the "Family Picture Page Books."
- Re-reading the pages while viewing the family's drawings cement the meanings.
HOW TO USE PICTURE PAGES
View the Guide!